[Scribus] CYMK problem

Cor Pernot info
Wed Sep 7 10:23:21 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am in the final phase of letting the print shop make the hardcopies of the
Journal issue I made with Scribus (1.2.2.1, 05 July 2005 C-C-T).
The inside are 64 pages in black and white but the cover is in full color. On
the cover I have a photograph and a logo, both in jpg format.
Now it turns out that the printer shop needs a pdf file with information about
the main colors and black (CYMK). They are printing on a 4 color offset
machine and I am desperate, how to make a pdf file with separate information
about the main colors and black?

I hope someone of you can explain to me what to do. Is this possible with
Scribus. The printer shop confirms that they make such a transalation with
their DTP software (express I thought they mentioned).

regards,
Cor Pernot