[Scribus] Debian qt3/scribus fix is ready

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Wed Sep 7 17:25:22 CEST 2005

Hi,

If you were running Scribus on Debian and recently experienced a nasty qt3 bug
that broke spinboxes (like width/height or co-ordinates in the properties
palette) in Scribus please read notes for bug #2525 at
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=2525 and update your qt3 packages from the
temporary repository set up by Debian qt3 maintainers and Scribus packages
from our upstream repositories. Alternatively you can wait a couple of days
for the fixed qt3 packages to be uploaded into Debian/unstable and then update
your scribus or scribus-cvs package(s). It's your choice. I just want to
announce that a fix is already available.

Regards,

Alex