[Scribus] trouble compiling CVS 1.3.1 on MacosX

Martin Costabel costabel
Thu Sep 8 22:00:48 CEST 2005

Roberto wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> You're doing a really great job first of all. The main reason that makes
> me want to try comping the X11 version of Scribus is speed, because the
> native aqua is too slow. Concerning the QTDIR variable, here's my
> environment:
>
> PowerMac-G5:~/Scribus user$ export
[]
> declare -x QMAKESPEC="/sw/share/qt3/mkspecs/darwin-g++"
> declare -x QTDIR="/sw"

I think this looks OK; but what configure options did you use? With

--with-qt-dir=/sw --with-qt-includes=/sw/include/qt
--with-qt-libraries=/sw/lib --with-extra-includes=/sw/include
--with-extra-libs=/sw/lib

it usually finds the qt3 libraries.

--
Martin