[Scribus] CYMK problem - CMYK TIFFs with the GIMP

Andrew Perry andrewjamesperry
Thu Sep 8 02:05:56 CEST 2005

The GIMP Separate plugin will allow you to create CMYK TIFFs. It is a bit of
a nasty hack, but it does work, and it uses Colour Profiles (not just
mathematical RGB->CMYK conversion).
I needed to compile it from source for it to work.

Details at: http://www.blackfiveservices.co.uk/separate.shtml

Andrew