[Scribus] Spanish traslation process

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1
Fri Sep 16 10:18:48 CEST 2005

Dnia pi?tek, 16 wrze?nia 2005 02:57, jeffrey steve borbon sanabria napisa?:
> > Are you referring about es_LA translation?
> > Because spanish from Spain (es_ES) translation is up
> > to date for scribus
> > 1.2.3
>
> OK and what about the documentation ther is in german
> an polish but not in spanish, for example the getting
> started guide or another ... I can take it anda made
> it by my group right here in Colombia Wahta everybody
> thinks? and who ahve the sources of this
> documentation?

Hello!
You can take the sources from cvs - these are more or less plain html files.
Just note that AFAIK you can't do everything you wish with the docs, except
the parts written entirely by you (not translated) but hmm, IMHO that's
hardly an issue - not everybody is bringing out a book based on the docs :)
If you want to I can offer some svn (where I keep my translations) space for
you to work with.

--
?ukasz [DeeJay1] Jerna?