[Scribus] snap to guides

Tiago Saboga tiagosaboga
Tue Sep 20 03:53:54 CEST 2005

Em Seg 19 Set 2005 17:16, Christoph Sch?fer escreveu:
> Hi Tiago,
>
> I'm trying to answer the first part, now that Louis has taken over the
>
> last one:
> > They snap to the grid, if
> > I want, but I don't want. Is there a hidden (for me, at least) option to
> > really activate it?
>
> It's quite easy: View -> Snap to guides (this may have changed in the
> latest cvs versions. If so, have look at the Item or Windows menus).
Ok, I'm sorry I didn't tell you I've tried that. It's what I meant when I told
I could snap to the grid. I tried to change the settings in
Edit/Preferences/Guides too. But it doesn't work (and I'm quite sure it
worked before...

I've just tried with 1.2.3 and it works. Does someone else have the same
problem with scribus-cvs for debian or I'm alone?

And I've seen another (very little) problem, probably just a typo. When I ask
for the version of my installed scribus-cvs, apt replies:

$ apt-cache policy scribus-cvs
scribus-cvs:
  Installed: 1.3.0+cvs20050905-3
  Candidate: 1.3.0+cvs20050905-3
  Version Table:
 *** 1.3.0+cvs20050905-3 0
        500 http://debian.scribus.net stable/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     1.3.0-1 0
        500 http://debian.scribus.net stable/main Packages

But when I open scribus, help/about scribus, or in the title bar, I have
1.3.1cvs.

thanks,

Tiago.