[Scribus] Understanding templates Part II

Angela Hühnerfuß angela.huehnerfuss
Thu Sep 22 19:33:21 CEST 2005

I have the exact problem with templates that was described by Dann
Washko a couple of days ago. I only just suscribed, so a link to the
archive will have to do:
http://irc.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/2005-July/012037.html

Problem being: the solution Dann presents in his follow-up mail won't
work for me. I can't import templates by using edit -> templates,
because all it'll ever import is the "normal" template.[1]

So, did somebody already get a grip on those suckers?

Angela

[1] Which I kind of understand, because the document I'm trying to
import the template from is not *based* on the template, it *is* the
template.