[Scribus] first impression: 1.3.0 is terrific

Atlantic Tech Solutions tech
Fri Sep 23 10:43:05 CEST 2005

On Friday 23 September 2005 09:31, Owen Cook wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, Eilert wrote:
> > When clicking around, I found one thing kinda roundabout: When I
> > right-click on a picture and choose Edit, it fires up The Gimp
> > with the picture. But when I leave The Gimp open and do the same
> > on another picture, it just says "The Gimp is already running".
> > So I would have to switch off The Gimp and start over. Isn't it
> > possible to pass on another picture to The Gimp while it's still
> > running?
>
> I *think* you need to set the executable in the preferences to
> gimp-remote-2.0
>

> Owen

Hi,

Correct. It might just be 'gimp-remote' , depending on how it is
packaged.

I also might be temped to update to 1.3.1cvs, which has all the make
file and build fixes. I just updated the snapshot this morning.

Cheers,

Peter