[Scribus] Hyphenation

Rich Shepard rshepard
Tue Feb 14 01:08:03 CET 2006

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006, Christoph Sch?fer wrote:

> You were in the right dialog. Just to be sure: Set successive hyphenations
> to zero and try again. If that doesn't work, there seems to be a problem
> with your keyboard layout. In this case, go to Settings - Keyboard
> shortcuts and select another shortcut for "Smart hyphen".

Christoph,

   I needed 3 hyphenated lines in a row to solve that problem. It also solve
the same problem in two other articles. :-) Nothing wrong with the keyboard
layout here, it's the same size as the one in my notebook. Takes only a
little space on the desktop.

   Thanks to you and Louis, I now know how to fix two more issues with Scribus.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"