[Scribus] Booklet print SOLVED

Karl Sinn news
Thu Feb 16 13:00:25 CET 2006

Hi,

Am Mittwoch 15 Februar 2006 23:53 schrieb Calum Polwart:
> Only that you can stack all that into one command in kprinter.  If you
> will always be printing to this page size etc then I'd set up a new
> command (When you go to the drop down menu to pick your filter click the
> rectangle with the star instead)
>
> The click edit command and enter the following:
>
> psbook -16 %filterinput | psnup -2 w-21cm -h16.3cm -W10.5cm -H16.3cm %
> filteroutput
>
> Then set the MIME type to application/pdf

I tried, but he does not keep the settings. I don't find my new filter in the
list after creating it.

Any idea? Or do I have to transfer this question to the suse_linux list?

And also: It seems not to be so easy, if you look in the Booklet-filter that
is already there, there are some more settings done.

Karl