[Scribus] Booklet print SOLVED

Calum Polwart scribus
Thu Feb 16 19:39:26 CET 2006

OK I'll work on a tidier 'How To' for this.

Probably worth coming off list to solve it and then post a solution
either on Wiki or back to the list for future reference.

I have to go out now for up to 3 hours so may be tomorrow before I can
sort a HowTo.

To make things worse My version of kprinter breaks when I print scribus
files to it!! So I can't properly test it!!

Calum