[Scribus] scribus.org.uk down

Paul F. Johnson paul
Fri Feb 17 17:15:39 CET 2006

Due to a server crash, I've had to take down certain parts of the server
hosting the scribus website and do some repairs.

Unfortunately, this is taking longer than I anticipated, but things
should be happy again later tonight. The repairs should make the system
far more responsive, so it's not all bad.

On behalf of the University of Salford, may I take this opportunity to
apologise for the disruption to your viewing pleasure.

(SMMP server admin)
Dr Who