[Scribus] Arrow and combinations

Le Tigre scribus
Fri Feb 17 17:33:08 CET 2006

Hi,

after talking on IRC about the arrows, there's still something I don't
understand.

- Arrow moves of 1 unit (unit is the unit chosen in the doc)
- Shift + arrow moves of 10 unit
- Ctrl + Shift + arrow moves of 0,1 unit
- Ctrl + Shift + Alt + arrow moves of 0,01 unit

But I realize that Ctrl + arrow moves of 1 unit (the same as only arrow).
So I was wondering whether it was possible or not to have that combination:

- arrow = 1 unit
- ctrl + arrow = 0,1 unit
- ctrl + shift + arrow = 0,01 unit
- ctrl + shift + alt = 0,001 unit

I realize it's really different whether your document is in mm or cm or
pt (in this case, 0,001 can be too small). And you can imagine that it's
more useful for cm users.
So if the ctrl + arrow is not allowed, that could be useful to add the
0,001...

As far as I'm concerned, I can say that having very very thin moves with
the arrows is very useful when you have to build a layout with many
lines, etc.

What do you think of that?

Raphael