[Scribus] Preferred graphic formats.

John R. Culleton john
Mon Feb 20 20:06:21 CET 2006

1. If I scan and save a photo using Xsane, what format is preferred
for import into a CMYK Scribe document?

Xsane will save as JPEG, PNG, PNM, PostScript or TIFF.

2. If I have a color graphic created in Gimp, what is the
preferred format for import into a CMYK Scribus document?

Gimp only uses RGB, but will save in all the above plus many
more.

3. If I must import a RGB model illustration, should I just
import it as is or should I run it through a conversion program
first?

--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: