[Scribus] Colour separations and line screen

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Tue Feb 28 00:20:57 CET 2006

Hi Frank,

Am Dienstag, 28. Februar 2006 00:06 schrieb Frank Cox:
> I want to print colour separated plates for an offset press.
>
> I can export to PDF and under the Color tab I can set the rendering
> settings for each colour, and my limited knowledge of colour printing
> indicates to me that this is what I want.
>
> But now that I have the PDF in hand, how do I colour separate it so I can
> print 4 individual plates?

If you don't have a separate R.I.P. at your fingertips, you can print from
Scribus to Postscript: File > Print, Tab "Options": Print Separations, Print
in Colour if available. CMM settings are available under "Advanced Options".

HTH,

Christoph