[Scribus] Colour separations and line screen

Frank Cox melville.theatre
Tue Feb 28 00:56:06 CET 2006

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 00:20:57 +0100
Christoph Sch?fer <christoph-schaefer at gmx.de> wrote:
> > But now that I have the PDF in hand, how do I colour separate it so I can
> > print 4 individual plates?
>
> If you don't have a separate R.I.P. at your fingertips, you can print from
> Scribus to Postscript: File > Print, Tab "Options": Print Separations, Print
> in Colour if available. CMM settings are available under "Advanced Options".

Er, I don't see any option under "Advanced Options" to set the dot size and
angles.  Am I looking in the wrong place, or am I not looking for the right
thing?

--
MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ http://theatre.sasktelwebsite.net