[Scribus] Reworking LSI cover template.

John R. Culleton john
Sat Aug 18 23:38:38 CEST 2007

I received a (free) cover layout template prperly set up for a book
with x number of pages and y paper type. Those details aren't
critical. I could have come up with my own in Scribus, but I am
looking for an easy path for others.

The file is in EPS format. I didn't like the placement of the barcode
area but in Scribus I was able to doubleclick on it and move it. So
far so good.  BTW did that move  convert the barcode ffrom vector to
bitmap?

Now I want to crop the page to its true dimensions plus bleeds of
course.  In Gimp this is simple, but I don't want to build the page
in Gimp. How do I crop a page image in Scribus? Do I set up another
page with smaller dimensions and move the first page to it?

--
John Culleton
ATTN Publishers/authors: