[Scribus] shape sizing

Eli Xiamen elichina86
Sun Aug 19 11:24:21 CEST 2007

Hi, I am new to Scribus, going through the tutorial, and I am having some
trouble with sizing image frames and shapes . When I enter the dimensions in
the properties menu, one dimension always jumps out of wack, as soon as I
finish entering the others. Then if I fix that, another dimension suddenly
changes spontaneously, so there is always one that is wrong. It is like
trying to put a fitted sheet on a bed that is too small. What is going on
here?

Thanks,
Eli