[Scribus] PHP extension?

Celso Junior celsojr2007
Tue Dec 4 10:28:13 CET 2007

Hi there!

Hm... are your intents to do some webbased dtp? PHP has some exe
functions wich calls programs settet at apache's "secure programs folder".
There is some python shells that calls scribus via command like... for
some kind od automations, I think it would fit with a server-side
aplication....

Regards!