[Scribus] Transparency effects in PDF 1.4

Franz Schmid Franz.Schmid
Wed Dec 5 13:32:51 CET 2007

Cedric Sagne wrote:
> Nonetheless the wiki's instructions still puzzle me "Make sure you are
> using PDF 1.4 and have the PDF 1.4 transparency setting on in your
> display settings. " . Where is the PDF 1.4 transparency setting refered to?
Sorry, in this case the wike is outdated a bit, the "PDF 1.4 transpareny
settings" in the display settings don't exist any longer in the 1.3.x versions.

It was only there in 1.2.x and below and is no longer needed anymore.

Franz Schmid