[Scribus] position problem

Peter Nermander peter.nermander
Sat Dec 8 17:45:49 CET 2007

> I have a folder 21x21 cm, with background images that size. I used to be
> able
> to place that image on a page by setting x and y pos to 0, basepoint upper
> left. That does not work anymore. X-pos has to be set to something close
> -7,35 and y-pos to -11,85 cm with basepoint set to upper left.

One thing that can be confusing is that when you have an image in an image
frame, there are TWO positions possible to set.

The first is the position of the frame on the page, the second is the
position of the image within the frame.

So my first guess is that you for some reason have gotten a displacement
of the image within the frame, so you need to place the frame outside the
page to get the image to the edge.

/Peter