[Scribus] Scribus Wiki: Last Call for "Success Stories" for 2007

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sun Dec 9 23:33:07 CET 2007

Hi list,
I would like to invite those of you who have successfully utilized
Scribus in your DTP projects this year to  add a few words about
hers/his experience with Scribus to our "Success Stories" in our Wiki:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Success_stories

There have been some pretty interesting items so far. E.g. there is
this Polish Free Software monthly magazine with 17 published issues, ten
some editorial staff members and 10.000 downloads per month  (they even
translated one full issue into English -- see http://tinyurl.com/2lfn4k
for more). Or there is this delicious entry about two monthly community
newspapers from Glasgow, saying: "It's been a tremendous success, so
much so that we are launching a new paper..." -- see
http://tinyurl.com/2jaj3w for more. Just check it out and add your stuff
to it, this is the easiest way to encourage other users to use Scribus,
to show how useful this piece of software is, and to pay some respect to
Scribus folks for their good work.

cheers
Maciej