[Scribus] Netter Artikel in der Netzeitung

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun Dec 16 16:31:51 CET 2007

Sveinn ? Felli (IMAP) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not fluent in german, but seems to me that once again
> arises the confusion about Scribus working versions.
>
> "Inzwischen gibt es die bereits rechts ausgereifte Version
> 1.3.4, und 1.3.5 ist in Arbeit."
>
> Wouldn't someone presume 1.3.4 is the stable version after
> reading this article ?

otoh, it seemed things were targeted more to Windows users, where
neither of these two is readily available.
"1.3.5 ist in Arbeit" I think means, it's "in the works."

All in all, pretty good, especially nice to have someone suggest that
installation is simple, rather than pointing out problems.

Greg