[Scribus] Netter Artikel in der Netzeitung

avox avox
Mon Dec 17 17:52:58 CET 2007

Sveinn ? Felli wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm not fluent in german, but seems to me that once again
> arises the confusion about Scribus working versions.
>
> "Inzwischen gibt es die bereits rechts ausgereifte Version
> 1.3.4, und 1.3.5 ist in Arbeit."
>
> Wouldn't someone presume 1.3.4 is the stable version after
> reading this article ?

Yes, that's why we will put a "Warning: Development Series"
into the splash screen for 1.3.5.

For reference:

1.2: stable
1.3.0, 1.3.1, 1.3.2: unstable
1.3.3.x: stabilized development version, ie. replaces stable version 1.2
1.3.4: unstable
1.3.5: unstable (release probably 1Q 2008)
... more unstable 1.3.x
1.4: stable (at current speed not before 2009)

/Andreas