[Scribus] News and Merry Christmass

Celso Junior celsojr2007
Fri Dec 21 11:43:11 CET 2007

Hi there!!! Long time no posting ....

But I'm organizing my hollydays so I can go back to work on EasyPose the
soon as possible...

I concluded and sended my work (Design and Printing under OpenSource
Resources) to the Brazilian Printing Industry Association, and I got a
lot of splendid feedback, so that soon I'm going to start a sort of
Linux School here, devoted mostly to Desktop Publishing with Linux and
all the tools, including Scribus of course ^_^

Tks a lot , all of you guys, for your support! And I'd like to wish you
a Merry Christmass!!! And a marvelous New Year!!!

2008 - The OpenSource Year.

My Best Regards!

Celso Junior
Brazil