[Scribus] Still trying to line up my numbers

william f. maddock billsey
Thu Dec 27 00:56:10 CET 2007

On Dec 26, 2007, at 3:11 AM, John Thornton wrote:

>        About a week ago I asked about lining up stuff in a text box. I
> was
> trying to avoid this:
>

>  Bill goes to Rome 8
>   Joe goes to New York 9
>   Sam is a soccer star 10
>
>   Someone told me to look at the paragraph styles and tabulators. After
> playing with both I still haven't figured out any way to manage it.
> Note
> that I am NOT trying to make a "table" etc; rather, a "floating" lined
> up
> list of contents.
>
> Any more suggestions? I use scribus 1.3.3.9 and that 8.48 GS.
>
> Andrew

Create a text frame
Select Style>Tabulators...
	A dialogue box will pop up in which you can set tabs for the frame
	Set your tab where you want it, then make it a right tab
This way your numbers will line up just fine.
http://www.lulu.com/billsey