[Scribus] What is an S font?

Brian Astill bastill
Thu Dec 27 01:16:44 CET 2007

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 06:14:26 pm Craig Bradney wrote:
> As Dean suggests, try starting Scribus from the command line
> with the --font-info (or -fi) switch to get it to tell you
> about the fonts it finds and rejects.

Tried that without success.  However I visited docs.scribus.net
and found an article about using Konqueror and Kfontview.  I
found Gnome font viewer to be more comprehensive.

Just about all the fonts (I didn't inspect all of them), including
comixh.ttf and the fritz.ttf group  were shown as originating
from:
"The IMSI MasterFonts Collection, tm 1995 IMSI