[Scribus] edit text on path / image in text

claas kuhnen info
Sat Dec 29 00:06:39 CET 2007

Hi

i feel like being in freehand while looking into sribus.

I figured out how to apply text onto a path but it seems that
the text can only be edited with the story editor - which is somehow
fine when you have complex curves - however i always have to exit the
editor to see the text changes being applied onto the path.

it would be helpful in case it is possible to see the text changes updated
directly on the path as well.

did I see it right that there is no way to change the size of an image when
pasted into a text line?

Scribus and Inkscape together would make a fine Freehand. I still feel sad
Adobe decided to discontinue it.

Claas

--
C l a a s  E i c k e  K u h n e n