[Scribus] Scribus as HTML

Jurgen Gaeremyn jurgen.gaeremyn
Mon Dec 31 00:08:43 CET 2007

Hi Roger,

this might sound too stupid to mention... but you can strongly reduce
the data load by taking your files out of the mail (no more attachments)

You could put a link into your mail to some ftp- or http page...
This can be password-protected (put the password in the mail) if you
don't want anyone to bump into it by accident (or by searching)

Mails will be smaller, and less traffic will go along (files strongly
increase in size when attached to a mail - up to 35%, because of control
mechanisms in mails)
Further advantage is that this file won't clog the incoming mail and
your colleagues can download it on their own chosen time (and are not
obliged to download it to be able to read their other mails)

Not really in the topic of Scribus, but I do think it's important enough
to mention here.

Jurgen.