[Scribus] 1.3.4 for Windows?

Bod Notbod bodnotbod
Wed Jul 18 17:33:53 CEST 2007

On 7/18/07, Christoph Sch?fer wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2007 15:22 schrieb Bod Notbod:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm new to Scribus.
> >
> > Am I right in thinking that 1.3.4 is not available for Windows as an .exe
> > file?
> >
> > It doesn't appear to be available here:
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=125235
> >
> Hi bodnotbod,
>
> it's there, just scroll down the page and look in the last row
> under "scribus-devel".

Ah, I see it now. Thank you.

Can I install it over the top of my 1.3.3.9? Or should I uninstall
1.3.3.9 first and then install 1.3.4?

(Sorry to ask such basic questions).

Since I am here, I'll say that I haven't used the program yet but I
watched some online video tutorials. I am thinking of a project which
will require a Desktop Publication application and I was really
pleased to see that the open source community was - yet again -
providing just the right thing. So many thanks to all the people who
contribute to Scribus.

bodnotbod