[Scribus] Paragraph justification in 1.3.4

John R. Culleton john
Fri Jul 20 18:38:40 CEST 2007

I see from the WIKI that the micrographic extensions of pdftex by Han
The Thanh are being incorporated into 1.3.4. Bravo! What is not
mentioned is the basic TeX justification method whereby the entire
paragraph is considered before the first line is justified.

What is the status of this feature with respect to Scribus? Is it
already there, in the works or just a remote possiblity "someday?"

I am getting inquiries from other lists in my role of resident Open
source advocate.
--
John Culleton
ATTN Publishers/authors: