[Scribus] Paragraph justification in 1.3.4

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Fri Jul 20 19:33:40 CEST 2007

John R. Culleton wrote:
> I see from the WIKI that the micrographic extensions of pdftex by Han
> The Thanh are being incorporated into 1.3.4. Bravo! What is not
> mentioned is the basic TeX justification method whereby the entire
> paragraph is considered before the first line is justified.
>
> What is the status of this feature with respect to Scribus? Is it
> already there, in the works or just a remote possiblity "someday?"

We'll see what Andreas has to say, but to me it would seem that the
benefit(s) of this would have to be self-evident. Does it make a visible
difference in a significant number of situations?
We have a number of ways of adjusting character pacing, character
placement, and sizing, so we might want to see where the current
flexibility fails the user in some way.

Greg