[Scribus] Scribus + Mandriva + network print problem.

Olivier FAURAX olivier.faurax
Sun Jul 22 13:26:44 CEST 2007

Anne Wilson a ?crit :
> The printer properties button, beside the printer selected, doesn't exist, so
> I can't change anything there.

I don't have a printer property, too.

> Am I missing something?  Or is this a Scribus version bug, or a Mandriva
> packaging bug?

I'm using Mandriva Spring too.

Step to reproduce the bug :
1. Create a landscape (A4) document
2. put some text in the 4 corners (to understand the result)
3. Print it in a file (File > Print, Choose file in the list of printers)
4. Open it with Evince (Gnome) or Kghostview (KDE) or gv

Expected : landscape (A4) document
Obtained : portrait document.

Moreover, in Evince, if you go to File > Properties, you'll see that the
document is considered to be "Letter, paysage (216 x 279 mm)".
GV doesn't understand the paper format/orientation as it uses the
fallback default.

Please, can someone test it on another distribution (or windows) to see
if it is Mandriva related ? (in this case I'll do a bug report)

Have a nice day
--
Olivier FAURAX, dispo en novembre : http://ofaurax.free.fr/cv/
Le blog : http://ofaurax.free.fr/blog/