[Scribus] Text around a picture

Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni lists
Thu Jul 26 07:56:02 CEST 2007

Hi,

can I connect a text-box with a picture, so that automatically the text
goes arround the picture. Or can I let create a shape around a picture
somehow easy. I often have a picture in the middle of a text-box. Then I
use the "Donot-shape" and replace the points, that I have rectangle in a
rectangle, instead of a circle in a circle.

Scribus is now much cooler then the last time i tested it. I produced
three fanzines [1,2,3] only with Scribus (and Gimp, Inkscape). It's
after some time (when I have layout more then two, three pages) really
slow on my ibook 1.3ghz, but it works. Looking forward for further
development. :)

Regards,

Keywan

These are all in german
[1] http://www.prometoys.net/downloads/gt-fanzine-mai-final.pdf
[2] http://www.prometoys.net/downloads/gt-fanzine-juni.pdf
[3] http://www.prometoys.net/downloads/gt-fanzine-juli.pdf

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people at world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'