[Scribus] Google Summer of Code 2007
Wed Mar 7 12:11:44 CET 2007
This year we are applying to Google Summer of Code program .
What we need is:
1. Project ideas. Several ones are listed here:
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/SoC2007_ideas. Please do tell us if
you have other ideas -- a good thorough description with an
explanation, why this is a really useful project, would be best (see
for an example). Each possible project should have a mentor.
2. Students. We have none yet.
3. Mentors. Mentors should be team or, rather, core team members.
4. An organization administrator. This person sends an application and
takes care of communication between Google and students. He needs a
5. A backup organization administrator. If primary administrator is
not available, backup administrator steps in to help. He needs a
Google account as well.
To make sure Scribus has more chances to be chosen we started a list
of individuals and organizations interested in SoC projects for
Last date of sending an application is March 12. The schedule is
pretty tight, but I think we can make it ;-)
More information about the scribus