[Scribus] Scribus newbie question

Van den Branden-Vandamme annaboom
Wed Mar 7 18:34:08 CET 2007

Hi,

Is there a way to print the pages matching the way they are supposed to be
grouped in a double sided brochure (20 or more pages)?

Is there a way of printing these A5 pages face to face (and back to back) on
an A4 sheet? So front cover face to face with back cover, 1st page left face
to face with the last page, etc.

I am intending to make an A5 concert brochure, containing text (background
info + sung texts) and adds from our sponsors ; I can have a pretty rough
idea of the number of text pages I am going to have, but not yet the adds,
as there might be last minute inserts.  I am therefore not too keen on
having to re-arrange my whole brochure in the last instance.

Looking forward to your input.

Luc Van den Branden