[Scribus] JavaScripts with Scribus.

alexandre suzuki alex_o_suzuki
Fri Mar 9 01:48:46 CET 2007

1)How can I in a Scribus pdf,with JavaScript highlight
  button onMouseOver,and onClick links to other
page.In
  html JavaScript I use 2 layers with images that
show/hide.
  I have 2 JavaScript functions that do it in html
JavaScript.
  An example:

  myFirstFunction () ;
  mySecondFunction () ;
  "JavaScript code invoking the above functions" ;

  Can it work with PDF 1.5 (Acrobat 6) JavaScript?

2)Is it possible to attach JavaScript functions to the
  all Scribus document (top level)that can be called
by
  javascripts within the document,buttons etc?.For
  performance and file size reasons.But embed INSIDE
the
  document and not in an external .js file.