[Scribus] Scribus - Get Image from Database?

Sam & Marissa Andolino mandolin
Wed Mar 21 14:25:31 CET 2007

Okay.  Thanks for the replies, but I am stuck.  I tried to retrieve the
image, then write it to a binary file, without success.

Anyone have examples?  I already looked at the documentation, samples,
googled, etc.

Thanks,

Marissa

  _____

From: Sam & Marissa Andolino [mailto:mandolin at rochester.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:41 AM
To: 'scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de'
Subject: Scribus - Get Image from Database?

Thank you for the reply yesterday.  I have it working with Scribus.

How do you get an image from MySQL to display in Scribus?  I used
createImage to create the picture frame okay, but when I try to use
loadImage to load the MySQL image, I get:
"TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, tuple found"

This is probably because it is looking for a filename, right?  How do I get
it to display directly from MySQL, without creating a temporary file, and
then displaying it?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Marissa