[Scribus] Scribus - Get Image from Database?

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Wed Mar 21 15:16:43 CET 2007

Sam & Marissa Andolino wrote:
> Okay.  Thanks for the replies, but I am stuck.  I tried to retrieve
> the image, then write it to a binary file, without success.
>
> Anyone have examples?  I already looked at the documentation, samples,
> googled, etc.

Your problem is outside of Scribus, so focus on writing a script that
simply works with mysql to take its information about an image to save
the image to a file. Once you have that, the Scribus part is
straightforward.

Can you show an example of the part of the script that's trying to do that?

Greg