[Scribus] Printing from within Adobe Reader

Nigel Ridley nigel
Wed May 2 18:01:11 CEST 2007

I am trying to print a 3 panel brochure that I created from within Adobe Reader
(v.7) but am confused a little by the print options.
I select A4 from the properties option; then Document from the otion directly
beneath the properties one; check the Landscape 'Orientation' then I notice that
the paper size (in the preview) is 297 x 209.9 - so I select 'Choose paper source
by PDF page size' and now the preview shows 297 x 210 (which is what I want) but
it prints in 'Portrait' mode - even when I choose 'Landscape' :-(

If I don't select 'Choose paper source by PDF page size' and print in Landscape
mode it print OK but with a very thin but noticeable white border at the top
(which is the 209.9 instead of the 210 that I want).

What do I have to 'select' to print it in Landscape at 297 x 210 ?

(This is on an up-to-date feisty install with the document made using Scribus
1.3.3.8 - on my other 'edgy' box)

Blessings,

Nigel

--