[Scribus] EasyPose's first Output

Celso Junior celsojr2007
Tue Sep 11 17:46:03 CEST 2007

Hi!!!

Well, now I understood how simple can be pdflatex usage O_o

thanks to avox I got all I wanted in a very short time!

Regarding the aspecratio, one of the features I found good in easypose
is that the user can set custom sizes of paper, even for the virtual
pages. This can be helpfull so he is not obligated to use exactly the
same pages sizes in the imposition. Lets say you recieved a page with an
advertisement from you costumer, you can recieve it directly in pdf, and
you can use it in a lot of different media!

really... I should had made some use of pdflatex before... u_u

Thanks avox!
Be sure your name  will be on the credits ^_^v

Regards you all!

Ah, there is the link of the pdf test I sended:

http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/celsojr2005/easypose/easyposetest.pdf