[Scribus] EasyPose's first Output

Pierre Marchand capparis
Wed Sep 12 10:24:26 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 11 September 2007 17:46:03 Celso Junior wrote:
> Hi!!!
> Well, now I understood how simple can be pdflatex usage O_o
> thanks to avox I got all I wanted in a very short time!
> Regarding the aspecratio, one of the features I found good in easypose
> is that the user can set custom sizes of paper, even for the virtual
> pages. This can be helpfull so he is not obligated to use exactly the
> same pages sizes in the imposition. Lets say you recieved a page with an
> advertisement from you costumer, you can recieve it directly in pdf, and
> you can use it in a lot of different media!
> really... I should had made some use of pdflatex before... u_u
> Thanks avox!
> Be sure your name  will be on the credits ^_^v
> Regards you all!
> Ah, there is the link of the pdf test I sended:
> http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/celsojr2005/easypose/easyposetest.pdf

I'm glad that you found your way.
I made tests for myself to see if it was possible to do it with PoDoFo and it
seems to.
You can find result and source at http://aeda.free.fr/imposition/
command was : ./pdfimpose Document-1.pdf test.pdf plan

All is in the "plan" which is an almost complete description of
transformations needed to achieve imposition. And I would be very interested
to know if EasyPose could output such a file.

Pierre Marchand