[Scribus] Probably silly question re outlining

Andy Turner turner.andrew1
Sat Sep 15 17:53:31 CEST 2007

Hiya

Recently moved to Ubuntu, which I much prefer to windows. However, I'm
having trouble finding a suitable word processor.

My problem is that I need 'intelligent' outlining. Ie.

header a
        child b
        child b
                child c
                child c
        child b
header a

I'd like to be able to then fold in by level so I can choose to see only
header a's plus child b's, with child c's hidden or only header's and
then be able to unfold in same way. I find it a good way to write /
study.

My question is whether I can do this with Scribus or is an overkill? If
it is, any suggestions? I'm not going to be doing any proper DTP work.

Rgds
Andy