[Scribus] missing images

stu seven stu7seven
Wed Sep 19 20:19:21 CEST 2007

+    I used to have this problem all the time... and the
answer is - you need to keep your *.sla file and image
file in the working directory... or, to put it otherwise, it
seems that Scribus expects the image to be in the same
directory.  Try that a few times, and see if it doesn't fix
this for you !