[Scribus] Last line in forced alignment

Dr. Werner Popken Werner
Thu Sep 20 01:34:09 CEST 2007

> If you use forced alignment that's the expected behaviour. If you use
> justified text instead, you should get what you want.

Oh, I see! Thanks a lot!

> BTW, you know that 1.3.4 is not a stable version?

Yes, I have both versions; I started with the flyer on 1.3.4 and later
went with it because 1.3.3.9 would not open it and backporting seemed
too tedius. Apart from the printing bug to which I found an easy
workaround, I didn't encouter serious problems.

With respect to the new project I don't even remember which version I
took; I think I went with 1.3.3.9 because of said experience.