[Scribus] Congratulations and initial comments...

m8130 at abc.se m8130
Wed Sep 26 07:08:32 CEST 2007

> I guess, but with most pictures being a few meg, and most LANs being
> 100mbps, I can't get excited about the network traffic.  All this

What is wrong with the old fashioned way? To copy the image manually to
your working directory?

Ok, I can agree that it wouldn't be to hard to let Scribus do the copying,
but I think it must be an option that can be turned off for people who
already in their workflow do the copying.

Also, I think most people working in a network environment will store the
Scribus documents on the network, that would mean that Scribus would copy
the file from one network location to another, but still have to fetch the
images over the network.

/Peter