[Scribus] Document paths

Johannes Schwall johannes.schwall
Tue Jan 8 14:07:29 CET 2008

> <snip>
>  From my perspective it would be best if scribus were able to remember
> different save paths per project and use the standard save path.
> </snip>
>
> <File><Preferences><Paths><Documents> <Change>

This path is already set to my home directory, but it doesn't have any
effect at all. Not even if I set it to something else, create a new
project and save it. Scribus then again suggests the path used last in
the save dialog (i.e. the path of the previous project).

It does however do this: If I open two projects at the same time and
export PDFs to the respective folders for each project, Scribus seems
to remember this for as long as the projects are open. Anyway, the
next time I open one of the projects and try to export it the path is
set to the one last used again.

Sorry, that's not what I'm looking for.

Johannes

--