[scribus] Where is Scribus 1.3.3.12/Windows download located?

Philip Rand p.rand at alice.it
Mon Jul 7 13:21:23 CEST 2008

Reply from a non-expert: what system are you using? I wanted
Acquascribus for my new Mac with Leopard OX 10.5.3. Selecting the one
for Mac, I finally succeeded in getting a Scribus icon (found in
"Applications", which I dragged down to the Mac dock. Perhaps your
system is not the same, so excuse me if this reply is inappropriate.
Message: be sure you've got the right version for the operating system.
Now I'm having trouble getting Scribus going, but that's another issue
I have to study.
Philip