[scribus] Enhance PDF/CMYK export result

mumrel mumrel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 22:51:03 CEST 2008

Hi there,

tada I think you helped me to get it. Big thanks again!
Well I don't understand it really, but the following steps give me a
cmyk-pdf with nice colors (good saturation and brightness), they don't
contain any profiles and are accepted without warnings or so.

See steps described by Tino, his description arrived me before I
finished this mail. By chance, trial and error and by reading the
wiki, I performed the same steps.

Tell me, is there an scribus paypal account? I would like to return a
little symbolic sum for the program as well as for the excelent
support.

Greetings Jan