[scribus] wanting to know if I have a bug or not

Jeffrey Silverman jeffrey.d.silverman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 17:52:02 CEST 2008

Hi. Does Scribus on Mac run in X Windows? If so, you can likely use
the X Windows window move key combo of ALT+Mouse.

For example, on my Linux (X Windows) desktop, if I press ALT Key and
click anywhere on a window, I can move the window as if I clicked on
the title bar. IIRC, this was true for X Windows on Mac OS X as well
(don't have my macbook anymore to test, though)

Later...